• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ohio.AV8TOR said

stangflyer said
Coronita Extra tonight....

Hum - it won't let me place the curser other than in the quote for some reason but I was going to say, "Boy there is a smiley that needs to be added" 

I like it.... oh, by the way what works for me... click out of the "quote" box anywhere and it should put your cursor first line below the image. 
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
stangflyer said

Ohio.AV8TOR said

stangflyer said
Coronita Extra tonight....

I like it.... oh, by the way what works for me... click out of the "quote" box anywhere and it should put your cursor first line below the image. 
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

I know I have to do that a lot but it just would not let me this time.  I even tried several page refreshes, oh well it's all good.  

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike said
@Mikeq 

Brewtus = Large Size at Applebee's.
@pawnshopmike  ..thanks for clearing that up for me.. I haven't been to an Applebee's in a while..ugh guess it's time to go back...They use to have a pretty good menu.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mikeq said
pawnshopmike said
@Mikeq 

Brewtus = Large Size at Applebee's.

@pawnshopmike  ..thanks for clearing that up for me.. I haven't been to an Applebee's in a while..ugh guess it's time to go back...They use to have a pretty good menu.
I always have a hard time choosing between their Fish & Chips or their quesadillas burger. Love them both!

Mikeq

150cc
stangflyer said
No beer tonight.. just some good ole' Seagrams Smooth Vodka... 
vodka.jpg
Got some of that last night and yes it's SMOOTH...took about 4 shots and I don't remember much after that but of coarse that was after a day full of beer and college football... can't wait till next Saturday Arkansas and #1 Mississippi State..we have nothing to loose and they have everything.. with this many conference loses a next Saturday win will go a long way to redeem ourselves...