• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What are you going to build in 2015?

Do-rag

100cc
20150122_130755.jpeg
Started on the slab for my new shop yesterday. They planted this in my backyard do you guys think it will grow???

Do-rag

100cc
Sad part is that he drove right through the wettest spot in the yard only to stick it in the highest and driest part of the lot. Just more work for me to do before I can get to finishing the inside of the new shop.

Do-rag

100cc
Hey I will get it fixed at least I get a new shop to work in. Just got the call that they will be out late next week to erect the shell. :woohoo!::dancing-chicken::way_to_go::yesss::big_yes:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I really like the "Take Pride" right over the wheels on the truck. It's kind of ironic in a picture like that.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Even though it was started last year, I hope to get my 50cc AMR High Wing Stick done. IMHO It may not be what some people may consider Aerobatic, but you would be hard pressed to find a plane that is any more fun to fly, especially when it's windy.

Hey Bartman, you won't find a hater here. I have a Sig Kougar in the que as well. I even have a Nova Rossi Speed 13 for the nose of it, but this is not the place to discuss Kougar's

Take care,
David