• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

wassup everyone!

@doublea I will paint whatever you send me! The only 2 things you should know before we proceed, I made plans to be in california for january, but you are more than welcome to send them over and I can hold them here so that way February 1st I can begin full steam, and 2nd, I do charge $45 for sanding off the original scheme to get it ready for the new scheme. Let me know if this is ok, would love to do some work for you! Thanks for the kind words! Its compliments like yours that keep me going!

@doublea I can also get you setup with one of my mono wing indoor planes. If you have the right equipment, they fly super slow and floaty, and can still fly pretty quick if you make it do so!

doublea

100cc
That sounds like a deal. I will have to get with you soon. I have to let the dust settle from the holidays but I am interested. Might send you a bipe and get one of your mono if that's okay.

@doublea ofcourse! We can definitely do that. If there's anything you want to send before I leave, let me know! Otherwise, we can wait until I return. Very excited to do some paint for you!

10888448_10152875745890399_7054478584343148411_n.jpg

Heres a picture that was just sent to me by the owner of the canopy I did for him, this quad looked sweet before, now it just looks mean!

doublea

100cc
@doublea I can also get you setup with one of my mono wing indoor planes. If you have the right equipment, they fly super slow and floaty, and can still fly pretty quick if you make it do so!
Would like to see what you have available? I am interested in a setup for indoor?What you would like upfront? To get the ball rolling? Custom paint? Yellow has always been my favorite color. Bright colors. Hacker equipment is what I usually use. Need to know what size motor, esc, battery. If you can just let me know. Thanks.

Of course! I run the Hacker a10 9l on an 8040dd gws prop, castle 10-15a esc, 45-70c 325mah 2s batteries, I use futaba s3114's on all surfaces, and my hitec aurora 9x and minima 6l. I would charge $180 for a painted kit, no equipment. Also, turn around time will be around the middle of February or early march, as I am moving to a new location and setting up a new/better paint shop and have orders to fulfil, but I can get it done for you!