• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

wassup everyone!

Please do, you can also shoot me a text or call, 805 795 2699. taskustoms@aol.com if you want to email pictures. Stoked to paint some color for you! Hows the imac been? Ive had a bunch of practice time up here, but no contests unfortunately.

Tomas had been working on my two heli canopies. I have to say he is really easy going about changes i want added reasonable pricing and does awesome work. He really does put a lot of effort into his work. Glad to see you on GSN!

@SleepyC , please, no rush at all! Been a bit crammed over here as well. Let me know if you'd like me to write the actual article to save you time, I came to you! Have a very merry Christmas!

@Surfer Dude thanks for the kind words bud. After Christmas has passed, I will proceed to painting the rest. I firmly believe this next one will be one of a kind So stoked to see them on your heli!

Heres a teaser of the main work I got done on the 2nd 700, still looking at adding a few finishing touches before clear.
IMG_20141229_195855.jpg

doublea

100cc
@doublea I can get you some paint work on a foamy, just shoot me an email taskustoms@aol.com or pm me here! So stoked to be here!
I really want a slow 3d indoor flyer bipe. But would settle for a mono if I have to. Just don't knof what to get.

My fave color has always been yellow. If I got you to do something I would let you run free. I know after seeing your work I would be happy with it.
May have to hit you up soon. Just need to find a frame may get you more than one.