• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Tom's P-47 and Fokker D-VII update thread

sweetpea

100cc
I wish I had the time Tom does to build. Maybe my FW-190 would be done. I should just send everything to him and have him do it.....for free of course.

BalsaDust

sweetpea;4152 wrote: I wish I had the time Tom does to build. Maybe my FW-190 would be done. I should just send everything to him and have him do it.....for free of course.

Kinda like my Cap 232 that I have been building now for 2-1/2 years. It's almost done just chat push myself to finish that last little bit.

Tseres

150cc
thepamster;4212 wrote: Said the now "60cc cool guy". Lol.

Ok now I'm sub'd here.

I think you have to sub buy signing up. You ave to click on thread tools and pick subscribe to this thread. Then you get a choice of how you want to be notified.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Tseres;4218 wrote: I think you have to sub buy signing up. You ave to click on thread tools and pick subscribe to this thread. Then you get a choice of how you want to be notified.

Nah. Just posted here and now I am sub'd. Just got email notice that you posted.

I did have to unsubscribe from the fav slimer thread as I was getting notifications about every 1.5 minutes.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Do any of you know how that "*" reputation button works on the lower left of posts?

I am afraid to press it. Lol.

Super08

70cc twin V2
yes we have it on RC Canada. If you like someones post or even dislike a persons post you can add to their reputation or take away from it. You get good points and bad ones.