• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D to iBEc or not to iBEc that is my question

Mikeq

150cc
I run twin 5600 li-ions on duel receivers on my 37.5 % Yak...previously had lipos and A-123s on all my other planes using Tech-Aero. Just set the ignition voltage with a jumper to match or not exceed the required ignition voltage..

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
If you remember Eric:

bobby b had to fly his gp patty Wagstaff for about 30 minutes one day. Hids throttle control went capuut I think. Anyhow, no landing was ever attempted, the airplane simply need its batteries recharged 30 minutes in. I remember the debris field when the control was lost. Cool, but luckily everyone walked away learning a lesson. Granted there were less than 5 of us flying that day. I was in my first year of flying iirc.

I think he had a half gallon of fuel in that thing btw.

Spain

30cc
Tech-Aero, PowerSafe w/3-4 receivers & 2 LiFe batteries is pretty much my standard setup. Get 3 15 minutes flights before charging with about 30-40% battery capacity remaining.