• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Got my ESC and motor hooked up and tested out on the Wild Tiger. They seem to work well. Now I just need to finish up the linkage and do a little radio programming. Then she'll be ready for a maiden just as soon as I can catch a break in the weather.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Broken header from this weekends shenanigans, so a new one was in order. Happened to have the exact header I needed, so in it went.

Boy was there a lot of thick black slime all around the broken joint :confused:
20151216_170756.jpg
20151216_172508.jpg

Next time a header breaks, out come the cans, and in goes a set of mufflers. In the meantime back to more shenanigans :epic:

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Almost forgot about this thread......seems like if you don't post in a thread for awhile, it quits alerting you of new posts in that thread. Anyone else notice that?

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Broken header from this weekends shenanigans, so a new one was in order. Happened to have the exact header I needed, so in it went.
Next time a header breaks, out come the cans, and in goes a set of mufflers. In the meantime back to more shenanigans :epic:

No mufflers for me, cans are so much quieter. My 3W powered plane gets quiet compliments regularly.

Alky6

150cc
Almost forgot about this thread......seems like if you don't post in a thread for awhile, it quits alerting you of new posts in that thread. Anyone else notice that?
Yes. If you get alerted and you don't check the thread. Your alerts stop. At least that has been my experience.