• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Today is our 21st wedding anniversary so no workshop time for me tonight. Bought my wife another Fiat 500 for our anniversary. The Fiat in the background is the one I bought her for Mother's Day. Special shout out to @Decal Dennis for hooking me up!
:way_to_go:

My workshop is in the background though. Does that count?

View attachment 42283
View attachment 42284

Hey! that white tennis shoe has my name on it! :applause: It might be a hard fit for me.....but its adorable:In_love:.

Uh Oh! get in control self get in control!:laughing:Belated happy happy joy joy! Mike and Kelly

Last edited:

BalsaDust

image.jpg

Yeah I think this has a good edge look to it.

BalsaDust

They are fun and easy to build. This one is a buddies design. He designed it around a OS55ax on a tuned pipe and I scaled it down to fit around a G15 out runner. It should be a pretty wild little bird. The setup that going on it is on a plane that currently has 570sq in of wing area and this one only have around 460sq in