• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The stick bangers thread

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Daniel is my personal favorite. I did some thing like that (way up high of course) and the plane entered with moderately high speed on the KE going LtoR. Mine actually did a horizontal tail slide! because I had to much speed. So I just said wow to the U turn. Amazingly enough....Did not have to really correct with aileron to keep the wing tips straight up and down. Mostly control speed and accurate rudder and elevator and throttle inputs. I tried it with my Pilot edge and it would snap hard out of the maneuver every time. The EF 104 is a rock solid KE performer. Daniel is seriously skilled......Me.....Seriously challenged. But the plane can help those like me.

Ok...I did nothing like that lol. But the u turn was fun. At about 11:45

Last edited:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
WHUT!:eek: NALL is over and my sorry ass vid is the last post! Let'n me down bro's let'n me down:(
Sorry Kelly I shot some vid, but all at night on 3D line, it's all wibbly wobbly for some reason. I have decided that not only should you never fly while intoxicated, you shouldn't operate a camera either. It makes me sea sick just trying to watch em