• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The stick bangers thread

crashflow

70cc twin V2
I am still a relative newcomer and I work hard at becoming a better pilot every chance I get. I thought I would start this thread so people can share tips and tricks for being a better pilot and maybe posting their how-to videos on how to do tricks. I want to do more tricks myself but I have no way figure out how to do them so please post what you know so we can all become better pilots.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
If some one would tell me what's the best way to get a tight knife edge spin and hold it then my head would not bruise so much:black-eye:.
Much rather bang sticks than my head:ugh!:. I hope this thread takes off and BANGS!!:way_to_go:

BalsaDust

image.jpg

Figure also since the thread is tittled stick banger I could include a pic of my stick banger decal.

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
If some one would tell me what's the best way to get a tight knife edge spin and hold it then my head would not bruise so much:black-eye:.
Much rather bang sticks than my head:ugh!:. I hope this thread takes off and BANGS!!:way_to_go:
+1! I'm about fed up with trying to make mine do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhelber08

70cc twin V2

Post some video and maybe someone can chime in and kinda see what you need to do to correct it.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
For me it is all in the ailerons. Full left rudder, full down elevator, and just a little right aileron. The more right aileron I ad, the more it wants to fall out of it.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
For me...kinda start it like you would a blender except left rudder instead of right and end up like Eric said....I usually have to work the ailerons a little bit as I increase the throttle for a faster spin. Also though some planes need less rudder....too much rudder can cause you to roll out as well. Some planes you have to ease into a tight spin and some you can just jam right into it...that extreme flight extra in your avatar should wad up and lock in pretty quick. I know with mine if I even think KE spin it pops right into it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk