• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The stick bangers thread

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
For me it is all in the ailerons. Full left rudder, full down elevator, and just a little right aileron. The more right aileron I ad, the more it wants to fall out of it.

This is with my edge mainly as seen in vid.....The EF104 does chit I thought I could never do!

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
My .02....Hold off on the throttle a little and add a little left aileron to keep from flattening out. Once you get it going you can add some throttle to speed it up. What kinda throw do you have on your elevators? That's what mine looked like on my slick at first and it took me a while to get it consistent...I also didn't have enough elevator throw and added a few degrees and that made a world of difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
My .02....Hold off on the throttle a little and add a little left aileron to keep from flattening out. Once you get it going you can add some throttle to speed it up. What kinda throw do you have on your elevators? That's what mine looked like on my slick at first and it took me a while to get it consistent...I also didn't have enough elevator throw and added a few degrees and that made a world of difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing and the throws! Thanx!

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Not to change the subject but I'd like some input on poptops. Mine always just kind of pop and don't spin at the top.

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Subscribed. My 104" slick does pop tops pretty good it's harder with my 89". I find drop the throttle hard right rudder full left aileron and down elev then right off the down elevator and add some throttle to really swing it around. I may be off on my inputs. I'm really trying to nail it. Nife edge spins for me is extreme elev throw lol. Hard rudder full down elev and ease into the throttle I use a little left aileron just to kick it side ways then hard left rudder and full down. My 92 " edge with go perfect sideways.

crashflow

70cc twin V2
I must do my pop tops backwards. With some speed I pull to an up line then in one motion I cut throttle and go to left rudder while I input a little up elevator, roll the stick to right aileron to down elevator. It really flatens out and spins about 3 times then As it starts to fall I keep left rudder and down elevator in it, go to half throttle and it does a wicked ke spin. Terry thinks it should be my signature move and it turns out pretty cool.