• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC The new Dalton 300 SP / 330

Rusty 73

100cc
There's a place graphtechrcshop.com carries composite wing tubes in standard and metric sizes , it's worth a look .

Well, I do not want to say anything negative, but, well, should I first ask you:

do you know if they are operating and providing excellent customer service as of recently?
Because for the past 1 year, it has not been like that.

prior to, years ago, they were top notch.

But in past 6 months to 1 year, lots of changes there, and it is almost like, there is no one there.

Rusty, have you ordered from them recently?

Rusty 73

100cc
No i haven't, I was going to get a landing gear from them last year but didn't .

Good heads up about i wasn't aware of the changes , a couple of guys from here order gear and tubes and such but i'm guess that was over a year and half ago !!!

sparkx38

50cc
I bought a landing gear last summer with no issues. I heard if they don't have it in stock it can take forever to get it. I called them before I ordered to make sure they had it on the shelf. You might call them to see if they have it in stock and ready to ship.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk