Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Lomcevak

Discussion in 'How To- 3D Flying and Aerobatics Flying' started by gyro, Dec 5, 2012.

1. gyro

gyro GSN Contributor

Texas
    +1 billion! :D

2. What plane is that? Looks like a 3D HS slick

3. jmart95

jmart95 70cc twin V2

extreme flight 48 inch extra 300 exp

4. 3dbandit

3dbandit 100cc

Yes, EF 48 Extra.

5. Guys I am Really starting to fly 3D and I love this tutorials, I fly for about 45 min a day in my sim is just a Aerofly professional deluxe 1.8... I have a Morris the knife with an OS 0.46 I know is nothing but I am earning for a good electric foam 3D...

Is there any good 3D plane for the OS 0.46 ( I mean small )

What is a cheap but good foamy 3D'er

Wonder know how did you guys got so good? What should I do daily... What do I do to get very good?

Thanks if you like I can subscribe to your YouTube channels (give me your channel name)

6. Welcome, Pedro!
    As far as cheap foamys go, nitroplanes sells some for dirt cheap like this one.
    I personally prefer TwistedHobbys foamies.
    For more, go ahead and introduce yourself and post some questions [thread=163]here[/thread]

7. 3dbandit

3dbandit 100cc

For foamies, I like Twisted Hobby and Aerobeez foamies.

I have seen some people convert the 3dh 48 edge to glow. I think that would work with a 46.

A good youtube channel to subscribe to would be 3drcforums.
    My channel is "Jacob Pollak".