• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Lomcevak

Feral

SnowDog I posted up the lomcevac video up on the 3DRCF Facebook page the tap talk app won't let me post video's. Cheers dude

wedoitall

i see Cody and Daniel do these but they descend. just like a KE spin but its a crankshaft all the way down. i would pay money to learn it.

Feral

Line up mate there's plenty of money to be made there lommys rock.

I used to have my old yak dialed in for them on low rates till it died and now I can't seem to find the sweet spot on any of my other planes:(

I know this is an older thread, don't mean to show anyone up. Here's my method. It really helps me to initiate a crank or lomcevak with a dead simple aileron roll. I then add elevator and rudder like an over exaggerated snap roll. Think about a snap roll that's so deep it turns your plane into a mid-air paper weight, except you have the momentum to carry it through the air sideways. Like a spinning top being forced into a precession. I agree that it's a horizontal version of the falling KE, I use the snap roll analogy to help me orient my aileron and rudder inputs together.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
[MENTION=2237]3Drew[/MENTION] your input is welcome on any of these 3d Pedia threads regardless of the age of the thread. No need to apologize :)