Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Lomcevak

Discussion in 'How To- 3D Flying and Aerobatics Flying' started by gyro, Dec 5, 2012.

1. SnowDog I posted up the lomcevac video up on the 3DRCF Facebook page the tap talk app won't let me post video's. Cheers dude

2. 3dbandit

3dbandit 100cc

They can be done with up elevator, it isn't that hard. once you get it down it looks really nice.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex8gQjZNnc4 fast forward to 2:02

3. Nice man do you enter from KE?

4. 3dbandit

3dbandit 100cc

no. i enter from upright.

5. i see Cody and Daniel do these but they descend. just like a KE spin but its a crankshaft all the way down. i would pay money to learn it.

6. Line up mate there's plenty of money to be made there lommys rock.

I used to have my old yak dialed in for them on low rates till it died and now I can't seem to find the sweet spot on any of my other planes:(

7. i can go a regular one but i want to learn the ones ive seen Daniel and Cody do. ill try to find a video later

8. I know this is an older thread, don't mean to show anyone up. Here's my method. It really helps me to initiate a crank or lomcevak with a dead simple aileron roll. I then add elevator and rudder like an over exaggerated snap roll. Think about a snap roll that's so deep it turns your plane into a mid-air paper weight, except you have the momentum to carry it through the air sideways. Like a spinning top being forced into a precession. I agree that it's a horizontal version of the falling KE, I use the snap roll analogy to help me orient my aileron and rudder inputs together.

9. 3dNater

3dNater 3DRCF Regional Ambassador

[MENTION=2237]3Drew[/MENTION] your input is welcome on any of these 3d Pedia threads regardless of the age of the thread. No need to apologize :)

10. Cool! Thanks