• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Well......My 25% Peak Models edge became "one" with the dirt today:dancing-poop:. Really did not like it and now that its a few inches less in length...... (ok.. a lot of inches less in length) I still don't like it. Should have gone through with the future brother in law sale:face-palm:.
Kelly is this the one you clipped the wings on?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
My son @Shayne Epley and I got out to burn a little gas this morning before the thunderstorms moved in on us again. The big Sukhoi is so much fun lately. It's almost hard to believe it flies so well for it's size. Course that bad to the bone PAU Edge of my sons is no slouch either. We decided to make a "smoke 'em if ya got 'em" video. Yeah, we almost had a "SMOKIN" crater. LOL. That boy is one hell of a pilot. Video will be in the "Smoke 'em if ya got 'em" thread soon.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
What no video. Witch one.
He was playing chicken with the trees to the left of the field, WOT, and snatching it up into a wall just before hitting trees. 4 or 5 of us standing under the shed encouraging him, didn't help. It was funny and VERY entertaining. It was a CG Obsession

Attachments

• IMG_20150704_151039.jpg
    IMG_20150704_151039.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 172