• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
You've got me beat by one.
The forecast for Sunday looks waaaaay too good to be true. Sunny, 80 degrees, humidity less than 50% and a 4mph wind. I'll believe it when I see it.
Just like I thought, they were wrong. I did get two flights in before the nasty looking rain clouds moved in and I loaded the truck and went home. It drizzled on me about half of my 35 minute drive. Since I haul in an open pickup rain can be a pain.

That makes 11 flights this year. I'm setting my all time poor record.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Here is another vid from yesterday with P-huck, had a left aileron servo failure. The vid quality SUKS, but still has some good clips of some awesome flying.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Going to shoot for tomorrow with the Chipmunk I refurbished for Roger. Going to make him fly my work!:dancing-chicken:

Hope to get some vid with my cam. Never could get the antique Sony to work with windows 8. It will still be cowl and pants off...they out getting automotive grade white shine:big-grin:.