• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

garlandk

100cc
Pulled this one off the shelf today... Have not flown it in a year....Going to upgrade it to a high voltage setup. Surprise that the DLE 55 cranked right up... Been debating to put a da70 but not sure if it will fit for one and it would be extremely over powered :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 246

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
@Astrohog, my second guess was you forgot to close the trailer door when you left for the field and all your plane's fell out
I actually did that when I first got my trailer! LOL I made it 10 miles from home to I-5 and people started waving at me and pointing toward the trailer as they passed me. I looked in my side mirror and the doors were swinging back and forth! Planes were secure, but I sure felt like an idiot!

Astro

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Pulled this one off the shelf today... Have not flown it in a year....Going to upgrade it to a high voltage setup. Surprise that the DLE 55 cranked right up... Been debating to put a da70 but not sure if it will fit for one and it would be extremely over powered :)

Looks like a Pilot ARF. With your skillz and it being a Pilot don't need no..........DA70;).

This does:).....
Photo336.jpg