• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The FAA just "went there" NOT GOOD. ALL RC Aircraft = REAL AIRCRAFT

pawnshopmike

Staff member
@Decal Dennis
Make sure you tell all your customers at the motorcycle shop not to be jumping their quads anymore. Especially if they have a GoPro on their helmet. Or else they might face the wraith of the FAA.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Do "flying carpets" qualify? We have become such a "fear" oriented country that's disposable.

When model planes are outlawed then only outlaws will have model planes. Hmn... Sounds familiar.

They need to go ahead and change their title to Fear Analysis Administration.

Last edited:

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Do "flying carpets" qualify? We have become such a "fear" oriented country that's disposable.

When model planes are outlawed then only outlaws will have model planes. Hmn... Sounds familiar.

Kinda like my other beloved hobby....Guns, if they outlaw guns only the outlaws will have guns

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Personally, I don't think it's as bad as it sounds. So long as clubs are doing things safely and in a way that respects the things around them then there shouldn't be any problems. FPV is definitely at risk of going away but the AMA might still come out ok on that fight.

Sponsored flying, test flying, frisbees, who knows??