Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport The Behemoth Yak gets a Behemoth Brother/129" Pilot Yak (2)

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by stangflyer, Jul 9, 2017.

1. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Not much of a video, but you make do right?

dhal22, thurmma, Jetpainter and 2 others like this.
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Cannot see the video it says Private on it ??????

3. stangflyer

Damn...sorry. I'll see if I can fix that.

4. stangflyer

There we go...that should take care of it.

thurmma likes this.
  5. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 100cc

That was pretty awesome , congratulation on a beautiful airplane, good flying , love it

stangflyer likes this.
  6. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Sure looks good and the motor sounds fantastic must say four cylinders do make a nice sound. There is no lack of power in that plane. Hope you enjoy it for many seasons.

stangflyer likes this.
  7. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Awesome!!

stangflyer likes this.
  8. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Sweeet! On the run up, looks like she was gonna pull you out of your shoes!! :fist_pump:

stangflyer likes this.
  9. stangflyer

Pretty close. My son had her straddled on the maiden. She pulled him nearly over on top of her. LOL...And here I thought she was "MY" red headed Sophie. The 212 is very strong. I am so excited to be leaving for Tri-Cities day after tomorrow. She will do really well in the lower altitude.

Snoopy1 and Alky6 like this.
  10. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    I cannot remember where I saw this once there were a couple of guys hovering there planes at about 20 ft up and somebody would say go. It was like a drag race straight up was interesting to watch and really interesting to see the plane that won. Sure would be interesting to see up against those planes.

stangflyer likes this.