• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport The Behemoth Yak gets a Behemoth Brother/129" Pilot Yak (2)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It looks awesome! Best of luck with the maiden.
Thank you.. I don't suppose you would like to come up here and do the honors would you???? I am too skeered.
scared-and-sweating-smiley-emoticon.gif

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I've done the same thing but BOY I like that Carnauba wax Idea :). I wonder if a leather soap would do the same thing?

@thurmma Being serious. Do you think saddle soap would do the same thing? Used saddle soap to soften tan leather like on my ball gloves when I played ball in school. It has a WAX like quality to it and cleans/softens (beeswax & lanolin).

A bit less pricy for the product initial cost but you get more with the car wax.
3edf2756-6fb0-43a8-938a-27d6a395514b_1.162c3ed0ccdd646916bc69d2e1747067.jpg ee9e1861-3a41-40fa-a260-f6104b12d192_1.d7f4f6be7cbae8aadc70c5cd96ea7ce4.jpg

I see I misspelled the car wax earlier and NO "implied" message meant. But looking at it now I can see it :oops:.
And if there was to be an "implied" message it would have been "carnivore" because....."I like cheeseburgers":).
Bet you all thinking of some kind of "special veggie" burger :rolleyes:.