• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Team 3DRCF Jacob "3dbandit" Pollak

3dbandit

100cc
!!!!I have an IMAC in Miami this weekend!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Also I have been working on a new freestyle routine to use this weekend...:cool:

gyro

GSN Contributor
!!!!I have an IMAC in Miami this weekend!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Also I have been working on a new freestyle routine to use this weekend...:cool:

Awesomeness!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
How dare they!!! :grumpy:

Yeah, they cancelled "cow day" up here and we couldn't go see the calf cause they thought it would rain!
When anyone asks me what the weather is supposed to be like for an event I tell them "it's going to be a great day and we'll know for sure when it gets here". Half full.
Well Jacob that space you saved on your trophy shelf will just have to collect a little more dust my friend. Did you fix the "one winged bandit"?

3dbandit

100cc
Yeah, they cancelled "cow day" up here and we couldn't go see the calf cause they thought it would rain!
When anyone asks me what the weather is supposed to be like for an event I tell them "it's going to be a great day and we'll know for sure when it gets here". Half full.
Well Jacob that space you saved on your trophy shelf will just have to collect a little more dust my friend. Did you fix the "one winged bandit"?

No I didn't fix my one winged plane; it is beyond repair, or at-least it wouldn't make sense to try.