Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sunday night GSN Update

Discussion in 'GSN Web Site News' started by Bartman, Jul 31, 2016.

1. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I'm missing something here. What story?

2. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I'm getting a bunch non airplane related ads popping up that were never here before. Is that the shape of things to come? Or is it just my luck?

3. rmyers

rmyers 70cc twin V2

This is the issue I'm not particularly happy to hear about.

thurmma likes this.
  4. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Good enough. My next plane is a GSN sponsor only, was going to be an Aeroworks. Not now.

Rocco, I want a big Yak 55. Pay your past due balance, start advertising here again and I'll buy one.

thurmma and rmyers like this.
  5. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Just asked him via Skype. Lets see what he says.

6. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I'm getting them as well. Not sure what it is but hopefully it gets straightened out. Might have to do with the normal banner adds being turned off.

7. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

Paul's been successfully supporting his family with forums sites for some time and part of that is by running ads. If I had to guess I'd say he's got Google generating ads for now and will try to get Giant Scale vendors to place banner ads so he won't have to use google ads to fill space and generate revenue. you guys have been spoiled too long! I never used Google ads but then again I never made any money either and it showed!

thurmma and aerocowboy82 like this.
  8. I'm seeing them too. But I'm not worried about them. Small price to pay if it means we get to keep GSN. :yesss:

JAG, ChickenBalls, 49dimes and 4 others like this.
  9. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Copy that Mike! I also am seeing the adds, but hey... No worries here. If we can keep our home, a few spiders are welcome to come in for a cup of coffee.

10. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

exactly!

pawnshopmike and 49dimes like this.