• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
Of course it says 7 August, but it also says this:

We'll pick the winners on August 24th, the contest will remain open through midnight August 23rd, our birthday!

:)

nebwake

70cc twin V2
favorite feature - (not really a feature though) is the folks here. Everyone is helpful and you don't get bashed for posting a question on here!
Least favorite - the PM settings, that require several steps to allow PM's. It took me a while to figure that one out.
Top Request - More local coverage with maybe a regional representatives nominated that can cover the local events.

garlandk

100cc
Fav: Clean layout and runs smoothly on tablet and on the pc.
Least Fav: Too many ads for me. But I do understand it is probably what keeps the site going.
Suggestion: I think Bartman knows ;)

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Favorite thing is the atmosphere.
Least Favorite is the swap shop
Suggestion - I know its hard, but getting a warm body to some of the events would make a huge difference.

BalsaDust

Village People?
village people.jpg

:laughing: sorry I had too.

-Rick-

100cc
Likes: Since day one, great bunch of people here! ( I wish I lived where I could meet you guys!!) I like the likes, I like the alerts, And I like the feel of this place!

Dislikes: Not many, Home page doesn't jump out and make me want to go through it.

Suggestions: Break up the build threads a bit more into different category's.

Also this is a U.S.A. site, actually the ONLY U.S.A. site for me! But it would be nice to get some international Giant Scale news going on. They are building BIG planes in Europe and would be nice to see them get more involved here. How to do that? I wouldn't have a clue!

I'm not entering the competition....However I would like to input my least favorite item on the site.
When I surf the net...I set my browser NOT to accept cookies. For me, it is a matter of privacy. When I need to do something on a site...that is the time that I let my browser accept...... Then after I've completed what I have to do, I erase any downloaded cookies.

Here...when I look through and read the build pages, for me to view photos, the requirement of the website (just to view a photo) is that I MUST log in.

So... most of the time... I don't, hence I don't read any further.
Wayne

reyn3545

100cc
I'm not entering the competition....However I would like to input my least favorite item on the site.
When I surf the net...I set my browser NOT to accept cookies. For me, it is a matter of privacy. When I need to do something on a site...that is the time that I let my browser accept...... Then after I've completed what I have to do, I erase any downloaded cookies.

Here...when I look through and read the build pages, for me to view photos, the requirement of the website (just to view a photo) is that I MUST log in.

So... most of the time... I don't, hence I don't read any further.
Wayne
I didn't realize that.... Bartman, why require a logon just to view pics?