• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

Alky6

150cc
I love this place! Still can't believe it has been almost a year...

Favorite: like button, but more importantly the ability to ask questions and have a legitimate response without arguments or trolling. - great group of guys.

Least Favorite: how classifieds seem to be buried in the site. I routinely forget they are there.

Improvement: ability to pick multiple photos at once to upload to the site.

Again, thank you to everyone that make this place a fun, entertaining, educational, and just great place to be a part of. I can't say that enough!!!!

• YOUR FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE

I love that its a drama free and friendly place, and only focuses on giant scale.

• YOUR LEAST FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE
The "new posts" link for the forums isn't on the main page. It takes 2 clicks to get there. A very minor gripe.

• YOUR TOP REQUEST FOR AN IMPROVEMENT TO THE SITE
I'd like a link for "new posts" in the classified section just like there is for the forums.

• YOUR FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE
I have posted several build threads, and the ease of downloading jpeg photos and then being able to either enlarge all at once, or make a comment, and insert the picture, then make another comment, and insert the next picture, etc....
  • YOUR LEAST FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE

Difficult to find: my threads and my posts, do not believe it is there. I think it is "my content". This, is the only thing I do not like.

• YOUR TOP REQUEST FOR AN IMPROVEMENT TO THE SITE
This is difficult to say for me. Forgive me, But overall, I am very happy with this web site. It has been improved over the 1 year, and now, I am comfortable with it. SO any changes now, will require me to "re-adjust", LOL!!!

thepamster

70cc twin V2
One year!! Wow!! Happy Birthday GSN!!! I am glad to have been here since the beginning so I can say that my favorite thing about GSN was the determination of the staff to solve some rather serious operational problems early on and turn this into a great place to be.

I would like to echo what others have said about the lack of a "new posts" link on the home page. I like to see what's on the home page for "top stories" but then the next click should be where I want to go, not to where I really don't want to go, and then exit, to go somewhere else. Lol.
That is more of an inconvenience rather than a dislike really.

I would like to see "active members viewing thread" listed at the bottom of threads.
And then of course a "new posts" or similar on the home page.

Seriously though to the Staff here at GSN.... Well Done.