• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Something is wrong

garlandk

100cc
Why is the banner three photos of warbirds and are photos that are taken from somewhere else it looks like it...

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
fwiw, i was always trying to remove excess formatting to have the cleanest page structure possible. if i could have made it all white and subtle shades of white I would have done that for ultimate cleanness. maybe that explains the shock that the new formatting created.

it's ok if it takes a few tries, we're here for the people, a nice looking site is just bonus.

JacquiiDesigns

Staff member
Hey fellas. I'm Jacquii and I designed the new layout. IMO - the new layout is cleaner and much more professional looking than the old style. Speaking of which - It may be like a bit of 'culture' shock to see the new version. This is understood. But if you guys can please be specific with your critique - Paul and I will create something that the majority can appreciate.

That being said ==> Xenforo software is designed to be responsive on all devices. There *shouldn't* be much difference between the PC layout and the mobile design. The only difference is that when you view on your various devices - the layout changes slightly to accommodate your devices.

At anyrate - I'm happy to entertain all suggestions. Again, please be specific and we'll get it done.

Thanks for the feedback!

J.

sweetpea

100cc
Just want a button on the top banner for the mobile page (android in my case) that I can click for new posts. It's cumbersome to go through several pages or scroll to the side to get to that