• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Something is wrong

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Hover over your username near the top right, a menu will automatically drop down, 5th option down in the left column. Then click on the style options

JAG

70cc twin V2
I dont like how your username and alerts will only appear if you are at the top of the screen. If you scroll down they disappear. So I have to scroll to the top of the post to get to my alerts.

I dont care for the black background with the giant scale news logo of to the sides. Its a little distracting. I think a light solid color is better.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I figured out a little trick on here and I hope it doesn't change!

Currently the mobile site is the old layout, NICE!! I changed my preference to the mobile site and that version opens on my PC's....no ratcheting or jumping when I scroll :woohoo!:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I figured out a little trick on here and I hope it doesn't change!

Currently the mobile site is the old layout, NICE!! I changed my preference to the mobile site and that version opens on my PC's....no ratcheting or jumping when I scroll :woohoo!:
Yup. All is working well since I switched it to the mobile site. :way_to_go:

garlandk

100cc
Actually with this forum software you can make several layouts and the user can select which one he prefers. The layouts are called "Styles" and you can have multiple styles.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Mine has worked fine all day between the phone and two different PC's

Mine to:attaboy:.....as long as I am on the current mobile version (previous layout).

I don't know what it is, but there is something going on with the new layout, maybe it's the new look that makes it look like it's ratcheting/jumping when scrolling up and down and not a software issue or it could be loading too much background garbage.

I literally got a headache from looking at the new version last night!!

My one request is: The current mobile layout ain't broke, PLEASE don't fix it!:)

Reactions: JAG