• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Snapasaurus - The Facts.

Geno

70cc twin V2
Can snap stop it from snowing canada? That would help....maybe snap needs a Canadian tour lol.

Mikeq

150cc
Extra nuts;10365 wrote: Snapasaurus made the joker permamantly lose his smile.

Auto spell check prefers his name

When a Jedi dies they become part of the force, when the force dies it becomes part of Snapasaurus.

If Snapasurus drinks too much, he doesn't throw up, he throws down!

There is no use crying over split milk, unless it's Sanasaurus' milk.

Snapasaurus can speak braille...

When newborn babies cry, its because they know they are entering Snapasaurus' world.

It's a proven fact that you will go blind faster staring at a picture of Snapasaurus than you would staring at the sun.

Geno;13281 wrote: Can snap stop it from snowing canada? That would help....maybe snap needs a Canadian tour lol.
Snow??? In August??? Geeez

[emoji33]

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Moses parted the Red Sea so the children of Israel could pass through. Not too shabby. Snapasaurus parts the cloudy skies so the sun will shine and "everyone" can fly. Most auspicious!!!

Super08

70cc twin V2
Hey I'm on nightshifts, keep the big words to a minimum or you'll scramble the gelatinous mass between my ears. :)