• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Snapasaurus - The Facts.

Do-rag

100cc
Glad you still have that Snap I have been trying to find a copy or link. Man you guys always have fun.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
When normal humans have an emergency, they call 911. When 911 has an emergency, they call SWAT. When SWAT has an emergency, they call Chuck Norris. When Chuck Norris has an emergency, he calls Snapasaurus.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Xpress;12820 wrote: When normal humans have an emergency, they call 911. When 911 has an emergency, they call SWAT. When SWAT has an emergency, they call Chuck Norris. When Chuck Norris has an emergency, he calls Snapasaurus.

Oh I "DO" like that one. LOL....

Do-rag

100cc
Xpress;12820 wrote: When normal humans have an emergency, they call 911. When 911 has an emergency, they call SWAT. When SWAT has an emergency, they call Chuck Norris. When Chuck Norris has an emergency, he calls Snapasaurus.

Or as the saying goes Who you going to call "SNAPASAURUS"

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Snapasaurus as a baby

10372583_516196151813476_7649612558645671371_n.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Is it true that in the town where "Snap" lives, it was constantly raining and cold and windy? The towns people called upon "Snapasaurus" to go fly. The rains stopped, the wind quite blowing and the sun came out and the town was so warm, and all the town people were so happy. The End....