• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Reza has been here for a week and he's already giving stuff away! RED LINE OIL!

This is in my trailer. Mix ratio is right on it. If i go with 40 to 1, no need to measure, one bottle (16 ounces) per 5 gallons of gasoline.
IMG_7350.JPG

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
I grew up on a farm. Had livestock and corn, soy, and some small grain. Used to give a lot of shots and wormer to livestock. We bought many 100cc and 200cc syringes. I used to use a 100cc syringe to measure my oil.

As for any two part ratio calculate as follows:
128÷ [your desired oil ratio (40)] = ounces per galon of oil
thus
128÷40=3.2
Now 3.2 oz is roughly 94.64 cm^3 or 94.64 ml
so i would then take a syringe and pull up 95cc per gallon and mix er up.

Im flying bigger engines and more of them now so i do the 5 gallon jug mix method and keep my 2.5 gal field can full.

Reza

50cc
Credit goes to Red Line Oil and GSN!
Please pm your addresses.

Allow me 2 weeks to ship,I'm going to work starting tomorrow for 7 days. If you need it now, please let me know so I can see what I can do.

It's been an awesome fun guys and I look forward to some great times here at GSN!

Komet163

50cc
Thanks Reza and Redline. I have no luck on drawings so I am really stoked, customer for life now. So with the one bottle I bought plus 2 coming I should be good for part of this summer. I may have to watch video again LOL

tylerzx9r

100cc
HUGE Thanks to REDLINE and REZA for putting this give away on! Thanks to GSN for allowing participants and great people like REZA to be a great part of this Forum, I type with gratitude for a Forum where I can learn, gain friends and not feel like I am going to be bombarded with attitude!

Alky6

150cc
HUGE Thanks to REDLINE and REZA for putting this give away on! Thanks to GSN for allowing participants and great people like REZA to be a great part of this Forum, I type with gratitude for a Forum where I can learn, gain friends and not feel like I am going to be bombarded with attitude!
+1. Couldn't say it any better!