• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Reza has been here for a week and he's already giving stuff away! RED LINE OIL!

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
It'll be interesting to see the results. I just sold all the Amsoil that I had, and put Redline in everything I own. I'm about to order the 17 quarts it takes to change the oil in my Chevy HD.

IMG_20150502_141556459.jpg
OK I admit I was a STIHL user,,, but after experiencing a couple engine failures, one costly complete 3W170CS rebuild last season and the other was a close call with a piston pin issue recently, I made the change over to Red Line. Gonna give it a go this season and hopefully the engine internal failures will be a thing of the past. Gonna start out at 10 OZ's per 3 gallons now and go from there.

Thanks Reza for the help :)

BV

My question is: Where can I buy it in NJ? I've checked everywhere, race shops, motorcycle shops, auto parts, you name it. No one has it, I would hate to have to order oil online. I have never tried it, but I want to. I have a couple DA motors, of which I am about to start up a new DA-120 and would like to do it on Redline.

sc

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
My question is: Where can I buy it in NJ? I've checked everywhere, race shops, motorcycle shops, auto parts, you name it. No one has it, I would hate to have to order oil online. I have never tried it, but I want to. I have a couple DA motors, of which I am about to start up a new DA-120 and would like to do it on Redline.

sc
I ordered mine online. No distributor locally. Search "redline 2-stroke racing oil for sale". I found the best deal on Amazon. Got it in 3 days, decent price.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I went to a local motorcycle shop and he got it for me even though he didn't carry it. I sent others from the club there so now he always has some on hand.

Picked up Redline, got a local speed shop to carry it.

I bought racing, as that is what is recommended, but what do you guys know about Redline allsport?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Picked up Redline, got a local speed shop to carry it.

I bought racing, as that is what is recommended, but what do you guys know about Redline allsport?
I prefer the racing blend. I believe it will protect better under more harsh conditions. My guses is the Allsport is all around general purpose.