• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Restoring The Yak

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thanks everyone. I actually am on cloud 9. I'm going to try to get her fired up today. I think the ponies will be juuuuuust right.
:laughing:
The 210 is actually "rated" in the same ball park as the 212, 220 and DLE 222 4 cylinder motors. Course it will be like the difference of a big block chevy (3w 210) verses a 400 horse Nizmo (4 banger). GRUNT POWER! After beating the livin' tar outta my other Pilot airframes, I am pretty certain the big Pilot Yakster can take the abuse. One of the biggest downfalls I see with planes this size, is though they fly well and pull out of a hover good...they are just not spectacular on up line. Some are pretty good. Most are ok. I WANT space shuttle ballistic.
:spongebob:
I have a couple of things yet to do to it. Will give a test run a shot hopefully in a bit.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Here she is. Permanently mounted. Bolt on the exhaust, prop, hook up ignition, throttle linkage...flip prop, be drug 6 miles on your face. :lol2:
20160307_170619.jpg