• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing RC Extra 330SC 50-60CC

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Jake - quick fix -

Dowel rod. 1/4" maybe. Drill out the holes to 1/4 ". Cut the dowel rod to thickenss of firewall

Push them in with wood glue flush using a flat something to keep them flush. Once dry sand and re drill

Done!

maybe this is what you were going to do already :)

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
He'a talking about DLE61, which has same mount as a DLE55RA

Yup, I did a quick read and did the same thing and that is why I drilled. That's my plan Tim. Working all the way through the night. Hope to get some more done tomorrow.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
When one you guys get to a point where you can have the wings, stabs, cowl and canopy on...get me a couple of pics? I need a good one of the top side with the whole plane in the pic. Try to be as strait on as possible with the pic. I usually stand it on the nose against the wall and kneel down to take pic. I also need a side view, with the whole plane in the pic, cowl to rudder.

Shoot me a pm and I'll give you my email addy to send them to

Dennis. I want to do a scheme on my orange slick. In the mountain Dew kickstart. Theme

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
When one you guys get to a point where you can have the wings, stabs, cowl and canopy on...get me a couple of pics? I need a good one of the top side with the whole plane in the pic. Try to be as strait on as possible with the pic. I usually stand it on the nose against the wall and kneel down to take pic. I also need a side view, with the whole plane in the pic, cowl to rudder.

Shoot me a pm and I'll give you my email addy to send them to

I can do it, but not until this coming weekend :(

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks Gary

Off topic real quick....what is this "mention" thing and how does it work?

It's a cool way of "tagging" someone in a post like you would on Facebook or elsewhere.

Depending on their settings, it will send an email or just notify on next log in.

Simply put an @ symbol before someone's username when you type it in the post, and BAM! They are mentioned!

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
[MENTION=2466]Superstocktx[/MENTION] [MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] [MENTION=1185]cardenflyer[/MENTION]

Thakn you for working on some graphics on these! I know Dennis will come up with some truly bad A@@ stuff!