• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Redwing RC 89 Extra 330sc

ExtraJohn

70cc twin V2
I like the red, just have issues with seeing red at a distance.

I'm having a custom paint job done on my heli, doing the plane in a matching/complimentary scheme.

If it looks good it must fly better right?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I like the red, just have issues with seeing red at a distance.

I'm having a custom paint job done on my heli, doing the plane in a matching/complimentary scheme.

If it looks good it must fly better right?
Well.....yeah! Least I always thought so. They look much nicer going in for a dirt nap too. Trust me, this I know all too well. LOL

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey guys container arrived and planes are going out to customers tomorrow! All in stock now (most everything). We will update site to show this

BB - no the Yak 55 does not have this yet.

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
Got her back out to the field today for some more abuse, and to checkout the awesome [MENTION=345]Decal Dennis[/MENTION] graphix!

6234=2425-DSC_0440-001.jpg
6234=2425-DSC_0440-001.jpg

WOW! Awesome graphics!

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
I just want to echo what was said earlier in this thread...Redwing customer service is awesome. Also, when I ordered my 50cc Extra, Tim Pastor called to thank me for my order. That was a first in my RC experience...we ended up talking for half an hour. I was able to meet him at Toledo...He seems like a very down-to-earth, nice guy. I'm happy to do business with people like Tim.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I just want to echo what was said earlier in this thread...Redwing customer service is awesome. Also, when I ordered my 50cc Extra, Tim Pastor called to thank me for my order. That was a first in my RC experience...we ended up talking for half an hour. I was able to meet him at Toledo...He seems like a very down-to-earth, nice guy. I'm happy to do business with people like Tim.
Awesome customer service is very important to a long lived company. It is a credit that Tim treats his customers just this way.