• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Rebirth of the GP 1/4 Scale Patty Wagstaff

fencelake

70cc twin V2
A little update on HB-MSW. I emailed one of the pilots today with photos. Turns out, this is a club plane in Switzerland. He sent me a link to the club website, and let me tell you... they have about 8 different airplanes that they fly off of the most pristine grass strip surrounded by beautiful mountains that you've ever seen. It must be where simulator creators get all their scenery ideas. He's also an rc pilot... so now I guess I need to go over to Switzerland and meet these guys! That would be really cool!

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Definitely much better than the tired Patty Wagstaff scheme! I know it was a popular ARF and one of few GS planes at the time, but nothing like going to the field and seeing 5 identical planes lined up. You won't have to worry about that!

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Your refurbished plane looks awesome. I definitely like the large watch graphics. I would also echo what others said. The off color works pretty darn good.

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Great job! I'm about to start a recover on my Hangar 9 SU26. I hope it turns out half as good as yours. Did you get Murry's seal of approval?

fencelake

70cc twin V2
Definitely much better than the tired Patty Wagstaff scheme! I know it was a popular ARF and one of few GS planes at the time, but nothing like going to the field and seeing 5 identical planes lined up. You won't have to worry about that!
I agree with you. I love having unique airplanes. After getting my IMAC plane ready my next custom job, will hopefully be a Hangar 9 Super Cub. That model really looks right and I'd love to get a kit and strip it down and make it look like a bush plane.