• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Rebirth of the GP 1/4 Scale Patty Wagstaff

fencelake

70cc twin V2
Great job! I'm about to start a recover on my Hangar 9 SU26. I hope it turns out half as good as yours. Did you get Murry's seal of approval?
Thanks! I haven't seen Murry yet, but maybe in the next week or two we'll have some nice weather out at the field. Sunday was marginal and it actually sprinkled on me and the plane on the way home, but I HAD to go out there. You know? Good luck on the SU26! Hopefully you'll start a thread so we can follow!

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
I have the Hanger 9 Cub on floats, I agree that it needs some customized covering to separate it from the masses of cubs at the field. Luckily, I haven't seen another one when flying floats, but there isn't near the crowd there. If I put wheels on it and take it to the field, it will need recovered for sure!

fencelake

70cc twin V2
I have the Hanger 9 Cub on floats, I agree that it needs some customized covering to separate it from the masses of cubs at the field. Luckily, I haven't seen another one when flying floats, but there isn't near the crowd there. If I put wheels on it and take it to the field, it will need recovered for sure!
I've got an engine for it, I just need to order a kit. They're pretty popular, for good reason and out of stock! I want to do solartex and paint. I have a few full scale photos for candidates. Hopefully I'll be able to do that around late Jan - Feb. I miss having a cub. I had a 1/4 scale clipped wing J-3, but I wrecked it.