• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Race to the rain

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
Steve....first off Welcome aboard GSN...THE BEST GIANT SCALE FORUM....PERIOD!!!! Sleepy & Bart 's goal is to keep this site "Pee-Free"!

My son & his wife were Red Raiders, and I've been to Lubbock (home Buddy Holly) many times back in the '90's. Saw my first real dust storm there.

Start a thread on your big P-51 :dancing-chicken:
A thread for the p-51?? I don't know about that. I might post a few pictures as I go along. Don't know if anyone would really be interested. There's a thread on one of the other sites (RCU), for the same plans I'm using. It's a huge plane. I'm looking forward to getting it done!!

A thread for the p-51?? I don't know about that. I might post a few pictures as I go along. Don't know if anyone would really be interested. There's a thread on one of the other sites (RCU), for the same plans I'm using. It's a huge plane. I'm looking forward to getting it done!!

Please do a build thread. We all want to see it!

BJ Swope

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
:welcome:

I'm with you, I love my big gas birds, but will always keep a few small glow profiles around for when I want to get crazy and not regret the results!
Easy to transport, simple to repair, and bulletproof!
Here's a small world story- my wife's cousin and his wife live in Missoula. Russel is a guide and outfitter.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Haha! Didn't know the tortilla tradition was known much outside of lubbock. Of course, some traditions are somewhat embarrassing.:concern:
Yes, I'm an Aggie myself but there are one or two from my family who went to Tech. It's nice to see some more Texas guys on here though!

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
:welcome: Big difference in this site and others, seems to be you can have a difference of opinion with each other, without being an ass, or throwing insults at each other. @SleepyC and @Bartman said it best with this(file attached). I personally say Thank you to all GSN members, who tolerate my special brand of Stupid.
GSNTribe.jpg

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
:welcome: Big difference in this site and others, seems to be you can have a difference of opinion with each other, without being an ass, or throwing insults at each other. @SleepyC and @Bartman said it best with this(file attached). I personally say Thank you to all GSN members, who tolerate my special brand of Stupid.View attachment 9079
Guess that makes us tribe members! I've discovered that more often than not, there's a better way than what I advised and even more frequently, nobody really wanted my advice in the first place. So, my brand of stupidity is worth just what you pay for it. But, that doesn't mean I won't give it away