• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool Predator drone crash....fail

How about arctic camo on the top side, leave the bottom gray........
Speaking of orientation, how do we know that the crash wasn't pilot error?????:rolleyes:

maybe because you were there with the video camera!!!!! artic camo may suite this well though....isnt that what i said to begin with...maybe we will get the old airbrush out tonight and do it!!

How about arctic camo on the top side, leave the bottom gray........
Speaking of orientation, how do we know that the crash wasn't pilot error?????:rolleyes:

Because you were there holding the camera :) ok we will take out the airbrush gun tonight and repaint!! artic camo it is

freddy99

New to GSN!
First off, just because I was there I can not speak to what might have been happening with the controls, however, perhaps, since we both built the linkage that likely failed I might be willing to share the blame. sharp edges or faded edges? white, gray and silver gray or white, blue and silver gray?

gyro

GSN Contributor
I once made an ME-109 with arctic camo on top... loved the way it looks: off-wide undercoat, grey and black random stripes/fading. I think it'd look awesome!

I once made an ME-109 with arctic camo on top... loved the way it looks: off-wide undercoat, grey and black random stripes/fading. I think it'd look awesome!

IMG_20130117_204823.jpgIMG_20130117_204829.jpgIMG_20130117_204836.jpg

freddy99

New to GSN!
Ok, camo it was (or is since it is done now)...... It should fly tomorrow (hopefully it will fly), weather permitting. I noticed in some pictures red and white lights on the wingtips. Are there any other lights and what is the flashing pattern on the real bird? We have plenty of LEDs and a couple of little flashing circuits. Also many photos show an antenna on the top. Is that standard or special equipment? We might have a minute or two tonight to fill in a little detail