• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Precision Flight Tutorials Episode 6!

Excellent video and instruction. The only comment I have is that you described the 1/2 Cuban as a 3/8s loop. It is actually a 5/8s loop. Just a slip of the tongue I'm sure.

Rick

Man, wouldn't have caught that myself.. I meant 5/8s! I swear!

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Next video is in the works soon..

Thanks
Brian

Haha well I have a list (not with me) of all the things I plan to cover in the series. I believe snaps is covered already..

Should be fun..

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Haha well I have a list (not with me) of all the things I plan to cover in the series. I believe snaps is covered already..

Should be fun..

Brian when you do cover any spins and since we have an IMAC type the thread now please emphasize the "clean break" and not "helping" the spin. Seems like a simple maneuver but it is easy to zero! Just like the snaps!
Thanks for the heads up on the computer power and recording. My laptop struggles to run RF6.5 so I'm out on the recording for sure.