• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Post'em....Old planes you miss having

Bipeguy03

150cc
The one I miss is one I regret selling. I took a Frank Noll Illusion bipe in on trade for a Great Planes Gene Soucy Extra.

It needed some work but I sold it before I did anything with it... I regretted it before I even got home from the swap meet.

I love my Sig Skybolts I have 2 and wish the new owners of Sig would bring it back. Luckily I have a kit that I pick at building on days when I need a break from Giant Scale.

bhood03

50cc
Rc 104 slick red

Attachments

• 20140817_140238.jpg
    20140817_140238.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 309

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
The two I miss the most was my Astrohog (spent 9 months building) and my 1/3 scale Spacewalker. Great planes and lots of fun!

Yes I have to agree with you I miss my Astrohog good solid flyer. Had many good flying days with it. But would not build another the rudder was useless.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
The one I miss is one I regret selling. I took a Frank Noll Illusion bipe in on trade for a Great Planes Gene Soucy Extra.

It needed some work but I sold it before I did anything with it... I regretted it before I even got home from the swap meet.

I love my Sig Skybolts I have 2 and wish the new owners of Sig would bring it back. Luckily I have a kit that I pick at building on days when I need a break from Giant Scale.
I have one of the Sig kits that I've had for at least 20 years. If I could figure out a way to make a nice top hatch I think I'd build it and make it electric.