• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I will do it as sort of a tutorial if needed, but it really is not that difficult. But one thing to note for starters, I do not use their adhesive. I use Sigs stix-it, just brush it on, wait five minutes and iron the fabric on.
Ok I have been using there adhesive and it is tough to use, over time I have managed to get use to it but still not that easy. I found thinning it down about 25 to 30 % worked a lot better but still could only do about 8 inches at a time. Have to write that down and get some I belive that is what I use to do with dope and coveral. Thanks for that.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Anyone recognize this stage. lol....

Attachments

• P1090164.JPG
    P1090164.JPG
    435.3 KB · Views: 240

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow you were not kidding. Just got it covered flew it a couple of times and a couple of hours later it is naked again. I thought well give a mouth or to fly and play with it a bit and maybe buy the end of January he may redoe it. Man on a mission.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Wha….wtf? I get sidetracked for a day with my own build and you take your planes clothes off without letting me get a peak. How rude! Seriously, we're always interested in any tricks and tips we can offer one another. Bring it on brother.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Wha….wtf? I get sidetracked for a day with my own build and you take your planes clothes off without letting me get a peak. How rude! Seriously, we're always interested in any tricks and tips we can offer one another. Bring it on brother.
That is why you post a lot of your build, gives a chance to catch up or keep up!