• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC 122" Extra 330SC

Tavis

50cc
Omg there was some sh!t goin dOwn in in Chilly Hollow when you called bro. Jr up on the hill ( I live in the country ) was mighty drunk sittin on the porch layin down the law to his roomates ( two 70 year old countryfied lezbians ) but hey I don't gudge . I could hear the tention building and building.. realy heating up over a 3 hour preachin about who pays tha bills. Im cleanin out my plane trailer from and trien to mind my own business when I hear the loudest Explosion like a case of tnt just went off. Then they wuz all quiet after that.
Ain't heard a peep up there cince..

Tavis

50cc
I feel drunk I tell ya...

Attachments

• d06db33914959fbd1d1ae5892227e51e.jpg
    d06db33914959fbd1d1ae5892227e51e.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 201

Joe Hunt

150cc
Omg there was some sh!t goin dOwn in in Chilly Hollow when you called bro. Jr up on the hill ( I live in the country ) was mighty drunk sittin on the porch layin down the law to his roomates ( two 70 year old countryfied lezbians ) but hey I don't gudge . I could hear the tention building and building.. realy heating up over a 3 hour preachin about who pays tha bills. Im cleanin out my plane trailer from and trien to mind my own business when I hear the loudest Explosion like a case of tnt just went off. Then they wuz all quiet after that.
Ain't heard a peep up there cince..

The coroner showed up yet? :concern:

Tavis

50cc
tumblr_m0f4ckMKQS1qbbjkio1_250.gif
tumblr_m0f4ckMKQS1qbbjkio3_250.gif
So after a weekend of working on starting the engine, which meant chainsaw'n off all that custom baffling, et al... Tavis (aka Buttface) got my engine started. I did the first part, I checked and had no spark... I luckily had a spare DA ignition that took care of that. But, the engine still wouldn't start or even pop. I called Tavis and he said, "Walbro carb?" I said, yeah. He said, "was the carb drip'n gas like a fountain after you kept trying to get it to pop with the choke on?" I said, yeah. He said, "remove the plugs and tell me what you see." I said, perfectly clean and dry like they just came out of the factory box. He said, "you have a dollar?" I said, what? He said, "paypal me a dollar and I'll tell you how to fix it." I said something that can't be repeated here. haha He said, "drop the carb, pull it all apart, use I called Tavis back and reported what I had done and experienced. Tavis said, "run it up good for a couple of minutes, and let it run at low throttle for awhile. Then let it cool down, try to start it again with the choke and it will pop and always start easy after that." I did, it did. :O I will be giving a little more credence to what Tavis has to say from now on. haha