• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC 107" Extra 330SC

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Yeah, I noticed I had to cut the line off the tubing with no barb. I couldn't pull it off, it would just stretch with a healthy he-man effort. So that stock line is pretty good, huh? Five years? Wow! Do you think these new ones have just as good of line as your five year old one?

If it is the same stuff. I found sources where to get that tubing (lightly colored yellow)....HK.....SDS......Taildragger.

0327161815-00.jpg

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I had an ARF tank split in flight that caused me to make a trip out into a VERY muddy field loaded with corn stubble. And cost me some repair time on a cowl and wheel pants. Never again.

My flying partner is such a pal when we got to the edge of the field he said "sorry bud, your on your own". It was only a 30 center, but carrying it across that muddy field trying not to slip, or trip on a corn stalk just plain sucked.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I had an ARF tank split in flight that caused me to make a trip out into a VERY muddy field loaded with corn stubble. And cost me some repair time on a cowl and wheel pants. Never again.

My flying partner is such a pal when we got to the edge of the field he said "sorry bud, your on your own". It was only a 30 center, but carrying it across that muddy field trying not to slip, or trip on a corn stalk just plain sucked.

Your Pal was a real Corn Hole....Tehehe.........
beavis.jpg

Joe Hunt

150cc
18 purrrrfect flights on the ZDZ-180... I was hovering yesterday just above idle, stopped my thumbs from moving, told McBride who was standing next to me, to watch my thumbs... no movement for several tork rolls. Now this is on stock mufflers, and everyone knows tune pipes are pipey... but Joe @ www.zdzusa.com tells me these ZDZ-180s are not the least bit pipey on MTW RE3 pipes. :O I think this motor sounds kinda nice with the JMB mufflers I have on it, but if I can put RE3s on here with the same hovering transition as my stock mufflers?... well... I'm definitely going for that awesome tune pipe sound. :)