• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Extra 300sp 50cc

toysforbigboys

70cc twin V2
The PAU comes with a great fuel tank if you want to save a few bucks on the other one.:way_to_go:

Otherwise great setup!

I have not checked on the tank that cam with the plane yet. I believe the plane came with a 20oz dubro tank which is a great tank. The reason I go with the Fortitude tanks is that they are pre-plumbed and they are see through. I really like the fact that I can see inside the fuel tank in case there are any fuel issue...makes it that much easier to trouble shoot problems down the line..

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I have not checked on the tank that cam with the plane yet. I believe the plane came with a 20oz dubro tank which is a great tank. The reason I go with the Fortitude tanks is that they are pre-plumbed and they are see through. I really like the fact that I can see inside the fuel tank in case there are any fuel issue...makes it that much easier to trouble shoot problems down the line..

Maybe you had the plane before Herve started putting the new tanks in. These are the tanks that are now included or can be purchased from PAU:

oviedoed

30cc
Great plane...mine has a DLE-55 and it does everything I am capable of throwing at it. Balanced on the wing tube and it is perfect. You will love this plane.

:fist_pump:

toysforbigboys

70cc twin V2
Maybe you had the plane before Herve started putting the new tanks in. These are the tanks that are now included or can be purchased from PAU:

Oh hell....

Like I said I had not check on the tank that came with the plane yet...I just figured Dubro cause of the instructions.. If the plane came with the tank in that Video I will be using that and the one I bought can go into the back up inventory for incase of problem...
Dam now I want to leave work and go home and check that out..lol

Bipeguy03

150cc
Here's mine for some motivation for ya!! lol For an airplane that doesn't have 2 wings, I sure like mine a lot :)

IMG_4969.JPG
IMG_4952.JPG

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm still thinking about getting one of these. IMHO, they are the best looking 50cc Extras available and they are a sweet flyer to boot. Maybe I'll get one next fall and put it together over next winter.