• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

number of flips...

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
The Hooter ladies, just felt sorry for an old perv, the 2 pit bitches work for free beer. Speaking of pit bitches where the heck has Kelly gone?
Free beer from an old perv? Heck, I'm down with that. LOL....

Not sure....I think Kelly must have gotten married or sumthin'.

I told you guys I QUIT! LoL. Got to go to the doctor today and have been busy with the "house" Shoot you guys a message later on.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Damn.... Were do I get a pit bitch that only wants beer!?!?!?!?!

Now Hiring: One pit helper (bitch) to help with (but not limited to) the preparation of large model aircraft for individual flights. Salary- ONE twelve pack of beer per flying day- Must be available weeknights and weekends-must travel-Backseat pilots, need not apply.

:D :dancing-chicken:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Damn.... Were do I get a pit bitch that only wants beer!?!?!?!?!

Now Hiring: One pit helper (bitch) to help with (but not limited to) the preparation of large model aircraft for individual flights. Salary- ONE twelve pack of beer per flying day- Must be available weeknights and weekends-must travel-Backseat pilots, need not apply.

:D :dancing-chicken:
Hey Hey Hey slow down there @Bipeguy03 I was only paying a couple draft beers, your driving up the price man.