• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

No WORDS... RIP - Reza Gholamipour

reyn3545

100cc
We chatted on these websites several times over the years. He seemed to really enjoy life, whether it was flying airplanes, riding bikes or on a jet ski... lived life to the fullest. Very sorry to hear of this loss.

The first few months of bike ownership my wife and I were ran off the road from a drunk driver. We both highsided at 65 mph. We always were full gear and we walked away. My wife did go to the ER via ambulance because her leg hurt but it was fine. We were truly lucky.

My heart goes out to Reza's family and loved ones. He will be missed greatly.

To all those that ride continue to be careful and keep your head on a swivel.

MXCOP

New to GSN!
Very sorry to hear of Reza's passing, he was a great guy who contributed so much to the hobby. He will be missed greatly, thoughts and prayers to his loved ones during this difficult time.

Lee

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
Reza, You will be missed, Both Kevin and I had the pleasure of knowing you both in RC and motorcycles. Shared some great stories and you provided some great feedback to us in the business world. It was obvious that you enjoyed all your hobbies and share them with family and friends. Last we shared time together was at Nall this year. We will miss that!!

Prayers to you and your family!!

AL & Kevin

js-rc

70cc twin V2
Really sad to hear of his passing. I talked to him a little & then switched to Redline oil.
He will surely be missed.

sweetpea

100cc
This is terrible news. My thought are with you and your family. Know your friends will miss you...even if we never met face to face.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
thank you for posting your thoughts everyone and to @SleepyC for sharing the sad news with us.

i don't usually know what to say when things like this happen but reading your posts is a good way for those of us that didn't really know Reza to appreciate his talents and the community's loss.