• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

No WORDS... RIP - Reza Gholamipour

SleepyC

150cc
Guys, I am at a loss for words. A good buddy and a complete asset to the world of RC a (and anything else he did) is gone.

Reza Gholamipour passed away in a motorcycle crash yesterday I believe.

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family. I really can't even say anything else. He was such a good dude.

:(

reza.jpg

RIP BUD.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I was just talking to him the other day about bikes and trying to setup a time to meetup and ride together..... How crazy... :(

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Oh my....very very sad news indeed. I've never had to opportunity to meet Reza, but we had exchanged ideas through the forums over the past few years. Prayers to family and friends in their loss. RIP Reza...

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Thanks for posting the news Steve....never met Reza but from everything you told me it's a big loss for the community.

Oh man this is absolutely terrible news. We have talked many times in the past few years. If it was not planes it was jetskis and also bikes. He was a world class guy and will be missed. He invited me out on several occasions to hit the ocean with him.