Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

NEW servo mount

Discussion in 'Beginners' Lounge' started by ChickenBalls, Aug 17, 2016.

1. I have had some of those special Zip Ties in my Safe for some years. But know I can let you Have some since the word is out . $15.95 pkg of 5
    plus shipping and handling , but wait order now and get two pkg of 5 only pay additional shipping and handling. LOL

49dimes and ChickenBalls like this.
  2. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

I already have that method patented. You owe me tons of money.

3. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Lemme aks ya a couple questions. Does that "custom" mount handle different manufacturers servo brands? Or is it just for one particular brand of servo? Reason I submit this quandary is I have a similar mount designed. The rubber bands I supply with mine accept all major brand servos. One size....fits all if you will. hearty-laugh.gif

49dimes, Alky6, ChickenBalls and 2 others like this.
  4. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

These are unisex mounts, fit quarter scale servo, to micro servo.

5. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

The is one question that must be asked: What kind of oil do I use in the zip ties? o_O :sneaky:

49dimes, stangflyer and ChickenBalls like this.
  6. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

Oh HELL NO, not touching that question. I have already REPORTED @cbarnes0061 @Maxwell1945 and @ericb for trolling, your next buddy.

Luchnia, 49dimes, Alky6 and 2 others like this.
  7. Isn't it obvious... hahahah Water Based of course!!

stangflyer likes this.
  8. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

And since I'm a mod I promptly discarded the troll report. :epic:

dhal22, Luchnia, 49dimes and 4 others like this.
  9. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Unisex? You just had to go there didn't you? :laughing:

49dimes and ChickenBalls like this.
  10. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Are the servo mounts "Green" and approved by the EPA? I don't want to harm any Spotted Owls or add to Global Warming in any way.