• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

NEW servo mount

I have had some of those special Zip Ties in my Safe for some years. But know I can let you Have some since the word is out . $15.95 pkg of 5
plus shipping and handling , but wait order now and get two pkg of 5 only pay additional shipping and handling. LOL

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Lemme aks ya a couple questions. Does that "custom" mount handle different manufacturers servo brands? Or is it just for one particular brand of servo? Reason I submit this quandary is I have a similar mount designed. The rubber bands I supply with mine accept all major brand servos. One size....fits all if you will.
hearty-laugh.gif

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Lemme aks ya a couple questions. Does that "custom" mount handle different manufacturers servo brands? Or is it just for one particular brand of servo? Reason I submit this quandary is I have a similar mount designed. The rubber bands I supply with mine accept all major brand servos. One size....fits all if you will. View attachment 85533
These are unisex mounts, fit quarter scale servo, to micro servo.