Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

NEW servo mount

Discussion in 'Beginners' Lounge' started by ChickenBalls, Aug 17, 2016.

1. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

I've decided after many, many, many, did I mention MANY times trying to mount servo's, that it was time for me to put on my CUSTOM hat an design a universal servo mount. an I must say @Terryscustom ain't got :dancing-poop: on me. The design is still in R&D, but I think I will be able to put this mount into production soon, once the design is finalized, I will be selling these at $19.95 per mount, an $7.95 S/H 13939566_1144671778904621_2745765783254835320_n.jpg

2. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

:laughing: Best thing since sliced bread, I think! You're gonna sell out in no time!

49dimes and ChickenBalls like this.
  3. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Nice! Are the zip ties included, are do we have to furnish those.:lol2:

4. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

They will be included, as they are "SPECIAL" zip ties

5. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

You really should have a two for one special limited time offering and maybe even throw in a couple "special" zip tie stickers :D

49dimes, Jetpainter and ChickenBalls like this.
  6. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

DONE I will do a 2 for one special, for GSN members, BUT the second servo mount will have a separate processing "FEE" the over head an r&d is killing me. I'm gonna start slow, as to not sacrifice QUALITY.

7. Sign me up for 6 pre orders

8. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Don't forget the seperate shipping and handling fees.

9. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I will say though I may have to contact my lawyer about copywrite infringement as zip ties is how I have been securing the throttle servos on all of my nitro powered slabs recently. ;)

10. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

No No patent has been submitted, an schedualed to be on Shark Stank next week.

49dimes and BalsaDust like this.