• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New products @ Tail Dragger Rc

Thats what we are sincerely hoping for. But, folks seem to dwell on the past with alot of stuff. RCGFs werent known quite well back years ago. They may have been good engines, budget minded, but also low on power output.

Having flown most of the big players in the 100cc range, if my 120 is anything like Chads 120 is, I would "almost" consider selling off my 3W 106s. I said almost........

Goong with a 27x11 or 28x9W from the word go, and some supet sweet Sthil Ultra HP oil.

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
The thing is rcgf was around before DLE. However dle listened to their distributors in the states and made necessary changes to their line up to make them a decent quality and reliable budget engine. Rcgf took the longer road.
Fast forward to today they are pretty much the industry leader in asia. Over here the notoriety is still young. But having ran and sold most all or many of the asian engines I can say to date I'm most impressed with rcgf in power, quality, and willingness to make their product better.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
This is all good news. I sold both my DLE 111's because I was looking for a little bit more punch. Now don't get me wrong. Both my V3 111's were impeccable motors. Just want something different. Just almost....almost pulled the trigger on a DLE 120. But after sitting on the fence so long, I think I've changed my direction. I've always liked the RCGF and knew they have been around about 15 years longer than DLE. Just never tried one. I trust Chris's input a lot. God knows he's helped me immensely with other things. Might just as well follow suit and add one more RCGF owner/pilot to the awesome TDRC family.:yesss:

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Anybody know what the plug gap should be for a 1/4-32 (ME8 style) spark plug?? It's for a RCGF21cc Twin. I cannot seem to find this information anywhere.

Updated products to the site guys. We have been getting asked by others pilots, where we get our bling accessories.

So, Chad decided to incorporate the TDRC name on the fuel tank caps, vent plugs, fuel dots. Just to name a few. :)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Updated products to the site guys. We have been getting asked by others pilots, where we get our bling accessories.

So, Chad decided to incorporate the TDRC name on the fuel tank caps, vent plugs, fuel dots. Just to name a few. :)
It just ain't bling unless it's Taildragger RC bling.:way_to_go: