• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

cpatrick

New to GSN!
Hi, Pat here from southern Colorado at 7600 ft. Been flying since '74, started with Tri City Fliers out in Universal City, tax. Been flying everything since, Helios have been a challenge, but profile 3d has been a hoot! First 3dhs plane was 55in purple Yak 54! Woo Hoo, nice, but lately almost totally electric cause altitude does not bother motor performance..just be willing to try bigger props. Looking forward to learning anything I can from the group. Pat

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hi, Pat here from southern Colorado at 7600 ft. Been flying since '74, started with Tri City Fliers out in Universal City, tax. Been flying everything since, Helios have been a challenge, but profile 3d has been a hoot! First 3dhs plane was 55in purple Yak 54! Woo Hoo, nice, but lately almost totally electric cause altitude does not bother motor performance..just be willing to try bigger props. Looking forward to learning anything I can from the group. Pat

Welcome Pat! Happy to have you and all your experience here!

3dbandit

100cc
Hi, I am Jacob from south Florida. I have been flying since the summer of 2009. I compete in IMAC and Freestyle here in the southeast region, but when i am not competing I fly 3D. In the past i have mostly flown 3D hobby shop planes but decided I will give EF a try, I am building their 104 extra now(If any one has any tips specific to this plane please PM me).

From what i have seen it looks like this is going to be a great place to hang out, a little different and better than the other forums.

Luv3d

70cc twin V2
Welcome Jacob! Much lower key here than other spots I have visited...great help and members as well!

SnowDog

Hi, I am Jacob from south Florida. I have been flying since the summer of 2009. I compete in IMAC and Freestyle here in the southeast region, but when i am not competing I fly 3D. In the past i have mostly flown 3D hobby shop planes but decided I will give EF a try, I am building their 104 extra now(If any one has any tips specific to this plane please PM me).

From what i have seen it looks like this is going to be a great place to hang out, a little different and better than the other forums.

Pat, Jacob,
Welcome to you both! Glad to have you here, and glad to hear about our positive reputation. We are trying to build a site around 3D flying and look forward to your contributions. Would love to see a build thread on your EF 104! Let us know if you need any help setting up the build thread.
-Mike

gyro

GSN Contributor

Hi Jacob! We're happy to have such a young and accomplished pilot here. Welcome to the site!

Hi all!! John here :). Thought I'd stop by to say Hi!

Hi John! Thanks for signing up! It's great to have you here! Will you be posting updates on Jase's flying adventures?

-G

gwillia99

New to GSN!
Hello everyone,

I am Geoff from AZ. I happened to find this website from an email sent by 3dhs. Glad I found you guys. Looks like a great place to educate myself on 3D. If you guys are ever in AZ and want to fly hit me up.

Take care,

Geoff